There's Never Been A Better Time To Start A Business Than Now
What Makes Apparel Decorating
A Smart Business Opportunity?
Apparel Decorating is a $43 billion dollar a year industry that has
weathered many economic recessions, offering products that
consumers will purchase through good times and bad. There are
numerous market niches to explore, allowing you to specialize in
one area of the business, or offer a complete decorated apparel
solution to your customer base. Customization and personalization are a very profitable aspect of the business, as everyone likes to see their name or business logo embellished on garments and products. It is also a good source for advertising for both large and small
businesses. This industry offers you the opportunity to start your own business out of a home, storefront, or on the road for a very low entry investment. With the high profit margins on decorated apparel, most new businesses will easily absorb 100% of their start-up costs within the first year of business. Pantograms is here to help you realize the dream of owning your own business, and to be an active participant in its success for years to come.
Do you…- want to be your own boss?
- want financial independence?
- want creative freedom?
- want flexible hours?
- want unlimited earning potential?
If so, then owning and managing an embroidery business may be right for you. Click here for frequently asked questions about embroidery.
Why Embroidery?- It's profitable
- Everyone buys embroidered goods
- Your business can be operated full-time or part-time
- The equipment doesn't require special skills to operate
- Costs associated with startup are reasonable
- Easy to market - wear your product!
The Commercial Embroidery business is a $43 Billion per year marketplace. That translates into unlimited opportunity for your start-up business!
The nature of the embroidery business enables you to have your workshop at home. You can keep your costs low while you build your business and work when it's convenient for you.
All this with easy-to-use computer-controlled machines applying highly detailed designs and logos using precisely placed stitches. Your home embroidery business will produce high-quality, commercial embroidery that can be sold to anyone, from the collector at the craft show to the multi-national corporation.
Pantograms is a 40+ year old company that has successfully placed over 10,000 customers in the decorated apparel industry to date. This is accomplished by not only offering top of the line equipment, but also the training, service and support after the investment, which is so crucial to success. We consult with our prospects individually to learn their plans and make suggestions as to what they will need to accomplish their goals. Pantograms service goes beyond just selling equipment. With over 225 years of collective experience in our Sales and Support teams, we know what it takes to be successful in the apparel decorating industry. We are business-minded people with the desire to mentor our customers with the best business strategies for them. Our dedicated sales team’s diverse personality offers support to their customers way beyond the close of a sale.
• Listen to your personal goals to help put together a business package custom made for you.
• Educate you on the diverse applications of each piece of equipment and software programs to maximize your potential.
• Offer you the latest resources for apparel suppliers by staying informed on the market trends and suppliers that offer superior service and quality.
• Keep in contact with you after your machine investment to be a resource for your business through sharing ideas and marketing tips.
The Academy's two-day course features intensive hands-on embroidery study at our Tampa, Florida headquarters. Training can also be provided on-site at your location.
Proper training is essential in the success of your embroidery business. Our team of embroidery experts will insure that you have all of the skills that you require for a profitable venture. Our training program is conducted in a controlled environment which allows you to stay focused on learning the embroidery machine operation and software navigation.
Pantograms Embroidery Academy will teach you:
• What can be embroidered
• Different types of supplies and accessories
• Techniques for different materials
Machine Operation and Maintenance:
• Functions on the control panel
• Thread path
• Changing drivers
• Oiling and greasing
• Lettering and editing
• Basic Digitizing Tools
• Auto-Digitizing and True Type Font conversion (depending on level of software purchased)
• Sending designs to the machine
What our customers have to say...
“Thank you, again, for being such a wonderful company to work with! I was very fortunate to find Pantograms when I did my research on opening a business. You are everything you have advertised and more!” S.K., Ohio — Satisfied Business Owner
Many companies promise service only to disappoint the customer, but the Pantograms staff really deliver. Your staff truly make me feel that I am special. J.S., Maryland — Satisfied Business Owner
Pantograms and TOYOTA
- A Team You Can Trust
Many of the industries leaders rely upon Pantograms and TOYOTA all day, every day for profitable and dependable performance.
To be successful you need more than the best technology. You need the best people. With Pantograms that's exactly what you get. Industry professionals trained to understand your needs. Who listen and offer innovative, cost-effective solutions to meet your own precise goals. Who are sensitive to your situation. Who care.
Take advantage of our industry expertise to maximize your success.
- Over 300 combined years of garment and embroidery business expertise
- Thousands of machines in the field generating profits for businesses like yours
- Superior service and support. Pantograms is the single largest distributor of TOYOTA parts in the world. Our TOYOTA factory certified machine technicians and software trainers are the best in the business.
We put your individual needs first. Our solutions are built ground-up, each configured to your own precise requirements. We understand your needs and will recommend industrial-strength solutions that will increase flexibility and enhance productivity. That's guaranteed.
Put simply, we provide you the tools you need, when you need them. Starting an embroidery business with Pantograms on your side is the best decision you can make!
For more information CLICK HERE